Current platform release
geneXplain® platform release 7.1
Download full new features list
New and updated databases:
- HumanPSD™ is updated to version 2022.2
- TRANSFAC® is updated to version 2022.2
- TRANSPATH® is updated to version 2022.2
- The platform now supports the following species for performing a vast number of analyses including search for TFBS on an input gene set: FruitFly, Nematoda, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (baker’s yeast), Schizosaccharomyces Pombe (fission yeast).
- All geneXplain platform related videos with analysis demo and how-to instructions were now accumulated in a new Videos page on geneXplain’s web site.
Platform APIs (genexplain-api and geneXplainR) now have extended documentation and tutorial freely available online at this page. Additional information on geneXplain platform API, as well as the how-to videos on its usage with demo scripts, can be now found on this page.